Thank you for choosing a Canto Arms firearm. By purchasing a firearm from Canto Arms LLC you agree to the following:
- Buyer agrees to have any firearm purchased via our website shipped to a Local FFL holder and buyer meets all Federal/State laws.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of any and all firearm(s) purchased.
- Buyer will properly utilize the included firearm lock or another commercially produced firearm lock and/or safe to prevent accidents.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that a firearm, part, or accessory is legal to purchase and own in their state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Canto Arms LLC that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.
Please read all information listed on our web site before purchasing. Any deposits are non-refundable. There is a 20% restocking fee on approved returns. Please ask all questions before placing an order by using our contact form or writing us at:
Canto Arms LLC
5192 51st Ave S, Ste 200
Fargo ND 58104
Canto Arms and BlastTech Industries are trademarks of Canto Arms LLC and not associated with The Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm Ltd, or their subsidiaries. Use of any fictional character, product, or company name does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by their respective copyright holders.